MS Works Converter Description
Editor: MS Works Spreadsheet (*.wks) and Database (*.wdb) files to Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 Conversion.
Microsoft does not provide an import Excel filter for Works-WKS files later than version 2. (for Works-WPS and Word they do). There is no standard way to convert a lot of Works-WKS or WDB files into the Excel format! You need to save each file out of Works manually into XLS which is a pain in the neck.
Here comes our MS Works Spreadsheets to Excel Converter. It does not need a Works Installation and you can use our RL-File-Conversion-Wizard for Batch conversion.
Features of the converter
* Completely integrated into Excel 97/2000/XP/2003, no external program
Excel 2007 IS NOT SUPPORTED! There seems to be a serious bug in the Excel 2007 converter API.
Therefore we cannot create a integrated converter for Excel 2007!
Excel 2007 and OpenOffice users please click here for our standalone conversion suite.
* Imports MS Works Spreadsheets (*.WKS) 3.x ,4.x, 200x files
* Imports MS Works database (*.WDB) files including format styles
* Supports our free RL-File-Conversion-Wizard
* Converts cell alignments, font styles, cell Protection, and many more.
* Excel helper macros to make migration easier
* No need for a Works installation
* Works with Windows 9x, ME, NT 4, 2000, XP, 2003 and Vista
* Free updates
MS Works Converter Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in MS Works Converter 2.20
Release notes are not available currently.
MS Works Converter Requirements
No additional system requirements.